- *Please search by your appliance model number to ensure this part will fit your appliance
- Feature information unavailable for this model
- Use on "J" series wall cases
- Routes condensate to the exterior or to the interior of the building through the wall case
- Suitable provision (field applied) should be made to connect the drain tube to a drain system in the building
- Drain tube assembly is 1/2" O.D. copper
- NOT compatible with the RAD4A1 EXTERNAL drain tube; use of this grille would require the use of the INTERNAL TUBE configuration to drain the unit
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.